July 31, 2017

The 20-year-old

lol

Yesterday, July 30, was my birthday! With all the misadventures, big life decisions, and petty breakdowns, I am now on my 20th year in this world. (Wow I feel very old) It was a little tougher compared to my previous ones, but it's also the year when I became a part of the Executive Committee in an organization, built a Virtual Reality tour Application, graduated the University, received my first job offer, and many more. (...I felt validated for a while there) So for all that it's worth, I don't regret any day of it.

Now, as I start another year of my life, I will be listing down a few reminders for each of the most important aspects in my life. These are made specifically for me, but if the shoe fits, then you can go use it for your own good.


HEALTH


  1. Go to the gym. Exercise at least 30 mins to 1 hour per day.
  2. Drink a cup of tea everyday.
  3. Eat 4 proper, healthy, and cheap meals everyday. Study recipes. Cook your food. 

PASSION


  1. Write a blog or a journal entry and update your Instagram regularly.
  2. Practice graphic design or the guitar every night.
  3. Volunteer.

SOCIAL


  1. Make your family laugh.
  2. Visit your Alma Mater. Catch up with your old friends.
  3. Make new ones. 

FINANCE


  1. Study about stocks and start investing in them.
  2. Find a convenient online job or part-time job for extra savings.
  3. Save money from your salary. Allot money for your savings properly. (Re: List of things to save up for)

PRODUCTIVITY


  1. Update your planner regularly.
  2. Do not spend more than an hour doing nonsense things on social media.
  3. During free times, read a book, watch a movie or write something.

SOUL


  1. Be empathetic.
  2. Mind over emotions.
  3. Feed the grit.

This is not a fake laugh LOL
What do you think of the list? Have you got anything to add?

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't let anything burn your heart out.